Fees and Payment Policies
- Early Registration (May 5th, 2013 - August 31st, 2013)
- $60 per delegate
- $60 per delegation (school)
- Regular Registration (September 1st, 2013 - November 20th, 2013)
- $70 per delegate
- $75 per delegation (school)
- Late Registration (On or After November 21st, 2013)
- $75 per delegate
- $100 per delegation (school)
We are proud to announce that there is NO ADVISOR FEE for JHUMUNC 2014!
Please note that country, position, and committee assignments WILL NOT be made on behalf of your delegation until we receive full payment. We kindly ask for no more than one check per school per payment period (unless extra delegates are being added unexpectedly).
You may find your invoice for the conference by clicking on your account's “Profile” tab, which is located in the Account Tools section of the website. You can access your Account Tools through logging in to your account. Payment should be made by check. Please make all checks payable to: "Johns Hopkins University Model United Nations Conference". Please direct all payments to the following address:
Johns Hopkins University Model United Nations Conference
Mattin Center Suite 210 Mailbox 105
3400 North Charles Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
Once we have received payment, it will be reflected in your invoice on the website.
- Payment Deadlines (payment must be stamped by):
- Early Registration: September 15th, 2013
- Regular Registration: December 3rd, 2013
- Late Registration: Full payment must be postmarked at most 15 days after registration
A delegation will be charged an additional $50 late fee on the first day of each 15-day period that the delegation fails to pay its fees after the payment deadline.
- Refund Schedule:
- Before November 30th, 2013: Full refund on Delegate Fees
- November 28th-December 31st, 2013: 50% refund on Delegate Fees
- January 1st-January 22nd, 2014: 25% refund on Delegate Fees
- After January 22nd, 2014: No refund
Note: The Delegation Fee is nonrefundable.
Requests for a refund, along with any other questions about fees, should be addressed to the Undersecretary-General of School Relations, Miliana Budimirovic, (firstname.lastname@example.org).